• Stainless steel outer and inner drum
• Industry-leading 440 G-Force extraction removes more moisture, minimizing drying times and utility costs
• Totally freestanding: can be installed on any floor and any level
• Suspension with new out-of-balance logic
• Soap box with four compartments
• Door opens 180° for easy loading and unloading
• Standard with drain pump, optional drain valve available
• Top and front panel available in Stainless steel
• Electrical heating or boiler-fed
• Soap supply injection allows easy connection with liquid soap pumps
• Longer lifetime: at least 15,000 cycles
Delivery options are variable based on the total size and weight of the order and are automatically updated at checkout.
To see our full delivery terms and conditions click here
Parts can be either sent by us via a shipping method you select at the checkout or you can arrange your own collection.
We accept either Bank transfer or Paypal payments. If you opt for the bank payment, ensure that you also allow for your banks charges. If you elect to use Paypal, then we must charge a small surcharge to cover their costs. You can pay in USD, EUROS or GBP. To change currency (default EUROS) go to the currency icon at the top right of the page.
VAT (Value added Tax)
Prices shown for all products are excluding VAT. When products are sold to a company across a border within the EU, either the buyer pays the sales country's VAT to the seller, or it is possible to register the transaction as an inter-company sale with no VAT being collected. If VAT has been paid the buyer can include it in their VAT accounts just like VAT paid locally. When spare parts are sold to a private person across a border within the EU, the buyer usually pays the sales country's VAT to the seller, and does not pay any local VAT.